Welcome to Palmatenis
Tennis & Beach Tennis
Apply your assesment Free
" More than 10 years of experience"
Palmatenis was founded in 2008 in Venezuela by Jessica Palma who was a recognized tennis player in this country. Palmatenis with more than 10 years of experience has trained players who have been among the top positions in the ranking of Venezuela and many of them managed to obtain university scholarships in the United States.
But the most important thing is that we have contributed to the development of integral athletes instilling values, and this will serve them throughout their lives.
As our slogan indicates “Always Innovating” so we want to stay and be a leader in the development and promotion of Tennis and Beach Tennis at all levels, promoting tournaments, events, activities and services that generate love for sport and also contribute to development of integral athletes instilling values both on and off the court
Our Mission is to build a community of Tennis and Beach Tennis for Junior and Adults of all levels.
Do you want to join our programs?
We have what you are looking for
JUNIOR RECREACIONAL PROGRAMS
JUNIOR COMPETITION PROGRAMS
Tournament and Events…
Ladies Doubles Training
Social Doubles Mixers
BEACH TENNIS PROGRAMS
Social Mixers Doubles
Ladies Doubles Training…
FITNESS TRAINING PROGRAMS
- Tennis Coach Level 3 ITF.
- PALMATENIS Founder since 2008
- Professional Beach Tennis Player World Ranking 147 (2019).
- Venezuelan Team Member in the South American Championship in the categories 12,14 and 16 years old
- COSAT (South American Tennis Confederation) Team member (2004)
- FED CUP Team member (2004)
- Venezuelan Rugby’7 Team member (2010).