Profile Jessica Palma
- Tennis Coach Level 3 ITF.
- PALMATENIS Founder since 2008.
- Professional Beach Tennis Player World Ranking 147 (2019).
- Venezuelan Team Member in the South American Championship in the categories 12,14 and 16 years old
- COSAT ( South American Tennis Confederation)Team member (2004)
- FED CUP Team member (2004)
- Venezuelan Rugby’7 Team member (2010).
Jessica Palma was an outstanding player who represented her State (LARA) and Country (VENEZUELA) in many opportunities, managing to occupy the number 1 position in the national ranking in category 12, 14 and 16 years, besides occupying the position number 2 in the ranking of single and the position number 1 in the ranking of doubles in COSAT (South American Tennis Confederation). She made up the Venezuelan tennis team in the South American Tennis Championship in categories 12, 14 and 16 years. She represents the COSAT team in the European Tour and she was part of the Venezuela Fed Cup Team in 2004 made in Bahia Brazil. She received recognition as an athlete of the year in 2004.
In 2008 she founded PALMATENIS in Barquisimeto- Venezuela, dedicating herself fully to the training of players; she managed to form very good players who achieved the top positions in the ranking of the State of Lara and the Country. Many of them managed to obtain university scholarships in the United States.
In 2010, she made up the rugby 7 team from Venezuela, representing her country in the South American Championship held in Brazil and in the Club World Cup held in Cordoba Argentina.
In 2010 she represented the Fermin Toro University in the JUVINES (National University Games) obtaining a silver medal in mixed doubles.
In 2014 she was the Captain Coach of the 10-year-old Team in the most important Tournament in Venezuela The national team represented by the Lara State, where 2 of the 3 players that made up the team were trained in PALMATENIS obtaining the National Championship.
In 2016 she was the Captain Coach of the 12-year-old Team in the most important Tournament in Venezuela The national Team represented by the Lara State, where 2 of the 3 players that made up the team were formed in PALMATENIS obtaining the National Sub-Championship
Jessica Palma is Tennis Coach Level 3 ITF with more than 10 years of experience Directing PALMATENIS. Currently competing in the Professional Circuit of Beach Tennis occupying the 147th position in the World Ranking in 2019.
COURSES CARRIED OUT
- Basic courses of General Referees 2008
- International update day Dictated by: Mario Bravo 2008
- National Tennis Coach Course Level 1 2008
- International update day Dictated by Gustavo Luza 2009
- National Tennis Coach Course Level 1 update 2010
- International update day dictated by Elson Longo 2010
- Basic course for itinerant judges General Referee 2011
- Tennis update day 10 Dictated by Richard Gonzales 2011
- International course ITF coach level 1 2011 Taught by Richard Gonzales
- International course ITF coach level 2 2011 Taught by Richard Gonzales and Ivan Molina
- First Module (PLANNING, METHODOLOGY, TACTICS, PERIODIZATION) of the International ITF Coach Course Level 3 2013 Taught by Richard Gonzales and Ivan Molina
- Course of Prevention and management of joint and muscle injuries taught by Lic Nicaragua Pacheco 2013
- Second Module (PHYSICAL, BIOMECHANICAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL PREPARATION IN THE TENNIS) of the international ITF 3 2013 trainer course taught by Richard Gonzalez
- National Workshop “How to work to improve drive and serve in the formation of a player project up to 13 years. Dictated by Oscar Coria July 21, 2020
- National Workshop “How to Apply Neurolinguistic Programming in Tennis, Dictated by Gustavo Parodi August 07, 2020
- Online Course “Ethics for ITF Academy coaches
- Online Course “ITF Play Tennis Course ITF Academy
- Online Course Introduction to the ITF Academy team.
- Online Clinic on Tactical Concepts in Beach Tennis Module I May 31, 2020 Marcus Ferreira Method·
- Online Clinic on Tactical Concepts in Beach Tennis Module II June 7, 2020 Marcus Ferreira Method·
- Online Clinic on Technical Concepts in Beach Tennis Module III July 12, 2020 Marcus Ferreira Method
- Online Clinic on concepts of Advanced Techniques in Beach Tennis Module IV August 16, 2020 Marcus Ferreira Method
- Applied Sciences Training Cycle “Conscious Attitude in Sports Leadership” Dictated by Gisela and Santiago Weller through the Digital platform August 14, 2020.
- Whorshort in Neuroscience Applied to Tennis July 18 and 25, 2020 Dictated by coach and Neuro-educator Martin Paroli.
- Biomechanics of the reverse to one and two hands incidence of the literality August 15, 2020 Dictated by Daria Kopsic
- Applied science training cycle, ¨Transition from the tennis school to high performance¨ dictated by Pablo Pecora, trough the digital platform on September 12, 2020.
- Biomechanics of the Forehand according to Laterality, dictated by Daria Kopsic September 19,2020
- Special mention by sub national championship category 10 years. (03/01/2000)
- Mention athlete of the year of the Edo Lara category 12 years (12/14/2000)
- Lara State 2001 Athlete of the Year
- Lara State 2004 Athlete of the Year
- Top scorer of the IX Tournament 7`s of the flowers 2010, RUGBY